Monday, September 27, 2010

Atlanta

I spend a few days in Atlanta for the AAMFT National Conference. In all honestly, I wasn't particularly impressed with this year's conference. But it was a good catalyst for prompting further thought into my future aspirations. Also, it was a lot of fun. And I learned some great things while visiting the Martin Luther King Jr. memorial while ditching one of the break-out sessions. Here are a few pictures that I took off of Lexie's facebook album.

Dinner at Mary Mac's Tea Room. Southern food, southern charm, and good times with friends who are like family.
Some of us with Jo, the "Goodwill Ambassador". That is actually her job/title. I have a business card to prove it. She just came up and started rubbing Andy's back and talking to us and making her way around the table. Pretty much amazing.
We visited the Martin Luther King Jr. visitor center. It pretty much changed my life for the better.
I love my cohort. So much. Including the 5 who are not pictured here.
Me with Dr. Harper in front of our poster at the AAMFT poster presentation.




2 comments:

Receli said...

You are adorable! I am glad you liked it! :)I like your hair. I miss you! :(

Alicia said...

Cute haircut! Glad you enjoyed your trip. :)