Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2010 Commit to Virtue 5K


Remember that time I walked a 5K and came in almost dead last? I tried to slow down and get my two walking buddies to cross the finish line ahead of me, but alas, Mel got the last place honor. Lucky. My time was 48:58.2, for a 15:45 min/mile. I think that at some point before I graduate I will try a 5K again to see if I can get a faster time. I'm feeling hopeful.

4 comments:

Receli said...

Hey... my friend is having a 5k this month...

Valerie said...

Is that Sister Monson smiling because you are so slow? That's nice.

Valerie said...

Looks like her anyway.

Allison said...

Well, yeah, it's Ann Dibb, who is President Monson's daughter. I'm impressed that you could recognize her. We had a nice long chat for about 48 minutes. And she called us her friends and had us stand up front while she spoke afterwards. Kinda awkward/awesome.