Friday, August 24, 2007
Such a good day!
Today was such a fabulous day! Seriously...I don't know the last time that I have had such a wonderful day. The highlight was definitely visiting the Crocketts. Danny and I went and visited President and Sister Crockett and had dinner and chatted and pulled weeds and talked about mission people with them. It was fabulous. Also noteworthy and wonderful parts of the day included conversations with dear friends that I haven't talked to for ages, namely, Janna and Sister Thorpe. Sister Thorpe got home from her mission today. I love that girl! Anything associated with the mission makes me happy. So spending time with the Crocketts and Danny and talking to Sister Thorpe made today incredible. Oh, and Sister Crockett made us her famous cookies and taught us her secret. Yum. And I was productive and got most of my India shopping done with Danny this afternoon. And we played baseball at a random park in Sandy before visiting the Crocketts. And we visited Melanie and ate cereal with her and some of her friends after the Crocketts. So essentially, a lot of things made today a great day. In this circumstance a great day is defined by being productive, having fun, spending time with/talking with friends, and anything related to the mission. And may I just say, I love the Crocketts! It's true. Okay, time...well, past time for bed. Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment