I'll be posting weekly on BYU's Women's Services & Resources blog again this summer. I started last week and am slated to post on Wednesdays. I may at times use this blog to preview ideas for posts. I haven't decided what I will write for tomorrow yet, but here is a link to last week's post. It is titled: To Those Who Hurt on Mother's Day. This doesn't reflect my personal experience of Mother's Day. I'm pretty sure that everyone who reads my blog is pretty aware of how extraordinary my mother is. But, through my experiences as a therapist, and in other associations, I have met many who hurt on Mother's Day, and I wanted to raise a voice of comfort to a group that presumably generally suffers in silence. So there you go. And if you have any ideas of good topics for 300-600 word blog posts on women's issues, please let me know.

No comments:
Post a Comment