Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fort Worth, here I come!

I'm heading to Texas THIS WEEK!!!  I'm kinda excited.  Maybe even to the point of having gone to a thrift store yesterday and bought a cowgirl-esque shirt.  I might be wearing it right now...with my roommate's cowboy hat...with a stuffed cow doll (named Wesley) located directly to my right...while looking up websites about things to do in Fort Worth (did you know that they have a national cowgirl museum and hall of fame?).  I might also be contemplating pulling out the old mission journals and taking a jaunt down memory lane.  I'm also slightly regretting not having bought that Louis L'Amour book at the flea market and wishing that I owned a John Wayne movie.  I'm also wishing that I owned cowboy boots and I may be trying to find a way to justify buying some longhorns for the mantle.  Don't worry--that one's not going to happen...this time.

I'm super excited to head back to Texas.  I anticipate awesomeness.  Oh, and the attending the AAMFT annual conference should be nice too.  

1 comment:

Cammie Smith said...

Allison!! I found you on the web. I forgot your last name, but searching "Allison byu mft optimism" made you not to hard to find. :) It was fun running into you at the conference. I'm sure I'll see you again, especially now that we live in the same(ish) neck of the woods!