Remember that time that I wrote my results section and sent it in to my advisor, and then he sent it back with corrections and answers to all my questions, and then I made all those corrections and implemented all the new information and then I thought I saved it and closed it, and then when I tried to email it to myself I discovered that I hadn't actually saved it? Yeah...that wasn't the best. But on the bright side (since my paper is on optimism--otherwise, I would not look for a bright side), it'll be a fairly quick fix tomorrow since I know what needs to be done.Also, speaking of optimism, while on vacation one of my sisters mentioned being optimistic and I very snappishly (and reportedly somewhat hostile-y...and probably angry coercive-ly) told she not to talk about optimism around me. I think I scared my sister-in-law. I think my thesis is getting to me. I'm trying to reconcile with optimism now rather than be a pessimistic hater. Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment