P.S. Do you still not know all the words to the Cougar fight song? Cuz you're going on your second BYU graduation now... You'd better add that to your to do list! :o)
Wow cool! I wish I could have been there! "healthy intimacy"!!! This given by the girl who couldn't stand my girls camp tent lectures? "Woooosh" Write and tell me how it went!
5 comments:
Look at how important you are!
If I had some Delta dollars and if I didn't have two babies I'd TOTALLY be there.
P.S. Do you still not know all the words to the Cougar fight song? Cuz you're going on your second BYU graduation now... You'd better add that to your to do list! :o)
Wow cool! I wish I could have been there! "healthy intimacy"!!! This given by the girl who couldn't stand my girls camp tent lectures? "Woooosh" Write and tell me how it went!
Post a Comment