Monday, December 14, 2009

Braggin' on the Fam'

So I got the family Christmas letter in the mail today, and it reminded me of the awesomeness that is my family. So I thought I'd just brag on them a little bit by summarizing the letter's highlights.

Em & Scott & Elizabeth: Em graduated with her Masters from ASU after finishing teaching with Teach for America. She also gave birth to Elizabeth and started teaching a local community college.

Allison (me): I graduated with my Bachelor's from BYU and started graduate school in the MFT program.

Jeff & Sherry: They got married in the Portland Temple and are set to graduate in April, Jeff with his Bachelors and Sherry with her Masters. Jeff is applying for law schools.

Kristi: Graduated with a Bachelor's from BYU and was called to serve and is serving a mission in the Florida Ft. Lauderdale Mission as an ASL sister.

Nor: Half-way through BYU and called to serve in the Cordova Argentina Mission and is currently in the MTC learning Spanish

Rach: Senior at Mesa High and is ranked 5th in her class. Is on choir council and in the top choirs and is going to NYC with choir. And she is excelling at all things piano related.

Mom & Dad: Dad is still the Bishop and Mom is ward family history consultant. Oh, and the sister missionaries live in our basement.

My family is awesome. Just sayin'.

5 comments:

Mel said...

Snap. That is pretty brag worthy I must say. You forgot to brag about your Grand-dad and farm.

Rosalyn Francis said...

yep, they are!

Sherry Ellsworth said...

i am a fan!:)

Pat Wick said...

Thank you for the wonderful peek into the life of your family -- they are special.

Josh and Stacie said...

I would have to agree Allison, your family is Awesome!