Wednesday, May 7, 2008
What the Utah weather?!
Wow! So I just sprinted from the Wilk to the SWKT and am utterly drenched! I'm pretty sure that is was a hot, sunny day when I walked to campus less than two hours ago. And now the rain is pouring, thunder is clapping, and lightning is cracking down, and shedding its momentary light, reminiscent of the flash of a heavenly camera trying to capture the beauty of wet mortals seeking refuge from nature's majesty. It is beautiful. It is quite enjoyable to be looking at the computer screen through the water-speckled lenses of my glasses. And it is far more exciting to anticipate the beyond-saturation point I anticipate achieving before arriving home. I also anticipate a mixture of whistling and singing and frolicking to the tune of "Singing in the Rain" in my not-too-far-distant future. Yay life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have no idea how jealous I am right now, as you had thunder and lightening and all I got was drizzle rain. *shakes fist at the sky. Curse you weather gods!!
Post a Comment